Saturday, February 2, 2008

A fantastic challenge

At Scraptastic South West

there is a great challenge A-Z in 26 Fortnights. Here is my layout for 'C' I chose the word curious. Be in it to win a $20.00 voucher. Apart from that I am really enjoying it. This layout is Ella getting to know George our cat who is very gentle. They are such good friends.




News about me. I had an MRI which I hope will tell me more about why I am experiencing so much pain in my leg. So I am hoping for news that isn't awful.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Just dropping in to say Hi Tash, I still have a dodgy messenger on my 'puter. Miss chatting.
I love your new header and love, love, love the stuff you are doing. I have not been able to scrap in so long and I miss it :(
I might have to steal the idea of your glittered birdy for some collages for my kids rooms, really in awe of your art right now.
I really hope that you can get some relief from your back pain soon. I have been seeing the chiropractor again too for my back/neck/shoulder and am feeling much better than I was a few weeks ago.
Take care Tash