Saturday, February 9, 2008

What happens when you hibernate.

For the last two years I have had a lot of physically and emotional difficult things happen. As a result I have retreated from my social world quite a lot. Now with my back pain just a bit more.

There is another price to pay. Lonliness. Feel like I have lost so many friends. More because they may feel they have to leave me alone. The ones in real life.

Don't know why I am typing this on here. Don't want to get too personal in a public place.

I would love to see some messages of those who read my blog and like my the pics I put up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I READ your blog through bloglines, have since I 'found' your blog. Sorry for not commenting more, the big downside of bloglines :( I love your creations.
HUGS

Unknown said...

I try and comment everytime you do a post, love your work and your friendship :)

Jodi said...

Hi Natasha, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling 100%... well the next Enchanted Scrapbooking pack is on its way, along with a MINI PACK... cant wait to see what you create...

Cheers
Check out my blog: http://australia-voutenews.blogspot.com/

jodi
Enchanted Scrapbooking.

Sue said...

Hey Tash, I alwyas read your blog and love looking at your beautiful work, I am just a slack ass at posting comments on blogs, should be able to chat more with you now I have a computer again :)