Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Biopsy results finally

I finally went to my follow up appointment for my thyroid. I had missed my last one because of my back. Everything seems to come all at once. So annoying. But my back is getting a lot better with adjustments by my chiropractor and ultrasound treatment.

Well I have to get my thyroid taken out at least my right side. Probably within the next 6 months. I'm so glad it wasn't an emergency. I'm thankful that I did go to my appointment. There is a bit of urgency with the surgery.

Other things:

Just finished my monthly mojo challenge for Feb at Scraptastic South West. Took so long in doing it. I was very fussy with myself. The theme was favorite part of your day. At the moment mine is the morning but could easily change to evening:) The picture on the layout isn't actually from our yard but elsewhere. It just reminds me of the perfect morning. Looking out the window and seeing beautiful birds feeding.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got some answers and hope everything goes smoothly till the surgery.
Great layout, love the mornings, well when its still and quiet... which doesn't happen often here lol

Jodi said...

Gorgeous Layout... it is stunning...
Glad that you are on the track to recovery.. nothing worse than feeling horrible.... best of luck between now and the surgery.

again I love the layout... and cant see what you come up with with the Enchanted Fairy Fun Packs.

Cheers
jodi

Brenda said...

Tash I am relieved you have some answers for your thyroid problem but upset for you that you have to face surgery. Life sure is throwing some challenging stuff at you :(
I've said this before, I know, but (again) I love your ATC's and scrapping in general. It's the kind of stuff I would like to be doing, if only I had the time (and the imagination, LOL). You really do seem to have and artful (did I just make that would up, maybe I do have some imagination after all, he, he) soul.
Artful, quiet (maybe) and caring - that is how you come across to me, would love to meet you IRL Tash :)

Brenda said...

Artful, PMSL

maybe I just meant 'arty'

I haven't slept for longer than a 2 hour stretch at a time since November (thanks to my son), you'll have to excuse me

Brenda said...

artful

sorry, can't help myself, the more I say it in my head the more it sounds like

FART-FULL

think I better go to bed