Monday, February 25, 2008

Been Tagged

I have been tagged twice. By Lisa and Jodi I think I have been tagged with this one before. So not sure if I will pass it along wait and see.

Heres the rules
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Wierd and Random facts

1. I have done a BA in legal studies including criminology even though I was told by teachers I was stupid and I didn't finish school. I did quite well too.

2. One of my dreams is to have a farmlet. Don't know how I will go considering I'm quite a city girl. I just want to have a horse :)

3. I'm not scared of bugs so much but I am scared too squash them. I won't go into why. A bit gross.

4. I was born two month prem. My Dad said I was so tiny I could fit into a small shoe box.

5. I have a faith in God (Christianity) but I struggle because of painful things that have occurred in my life.

6. Never in my dreams would I have thought myself as a crafty or artistic person a few years ago. But I have dreamed secretly of being an artist or a beautiful pianist. I can play piano but not disciplined enough to practice the required amount to be really good. My had Dad practiced about 6 hours a day.

7. A sad random fact. I miss so much the family members and angels that have passed that are now in heaven.

Tash


No comments: