Friday, February 8, 2008

Little Birdies

Just finished some atc's for a swap in the atc forum. Took me ages to do them. I think I do need a change so I have joined a dark and gothic swap. It will be interesting to do. I have already found some skeleton ephemera for them :)

Here are my 'For the birds' cards.

A few days a go I decided to do a layout just for me. I did some digital and paper scrapping on the one layout. Had so much fun. I haven't put many layouts in for published so I thought I would give it a shot. I got accepted for the first time in Scrapbooking Memories.
So quite happy.

Health wise I am still sore. I was getting a bit better until I had to carry my daughter for a bit. I went to the Chiro today so I hope to improve soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the acceptance!! Beautiful ATC's :)

Unknown said...

Yay on the submission!! Lovin' you work!