Sunday, February 17, 2008

Positive new for the ATC group

So many groups have been opening. So positive about how many people love their art and want to keep in going.

I have joined a flickr group and there is going to be a new forum which isn't the old onebut a brand new one. Here it is. ATC's for all. Ther are also some Yahoo groups which s great to connect but I find then so overwhelming with all the posts. I think all the swaps I was involved with are still continuing.

ON the Scrapbook front. I have completed a layout for Enchanted Scrapbooking. Its not on the page yet but I will still put it up here :) I have been behind on my commitments this month. Been quite hard to keep up with everything.

Today was going to plan to meet some girls. But my husband has gone out. My daughter accidently kicked me in the back last night resulting in shooting pain. Feeling alright this morning. Thanks to medication.

Also I have found a great website and blog. I h ad ordered stamps and still waiting for them to come in. I can't wait. Here they are. The ones at the bottom. Crow About. Also every month there is a crusade

Thinking about doing the next crusade. Anyone can join in. the details are on the site.

I hope you are all having a nice weekend.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Hi Natasha...I hope your back pain is gone by now... it sounds horrible.
Your layout is up now.. the flower looks sensational...

http://enchantedscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Jodi
Enchanted Scrapbooking.

Brenda said...

I just looked at your Clustr Map and Wow, lots of visitors getting to see your stuff!! Very exciting Tash.

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout hon.
You have been tagged, check out my blog for details :)

Suzi said...

Hi Natasha,

Your LO looks gorgeous. I love the flower too, It's fantastic.

Suzi

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Natasha,

I hope your Back is feeling heaps better now. I love your Layout too!

Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!

Brenda said...

I have tagged you Tash.

And while I was doing the tag on my blog I had this very vague memory come back to me of you tagging me and me not doing because I have the memory of a gold fish. I am sorry I was so slack.

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh wow, such a beautiful and eye catching layout,
Melx