Sunday, February 24, 2008

Been Painting

Thought I should update on things.

I have been inspired to be a bit more domestic. I have been cooking :) Also we painted a wall on my daughters wall. I started and my husband finished. Well he did most of it. I should take a picture but I haven't yet. I will wait until her bed is set up.

I received some Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks. I have really no ideas what to do with them. I put splots over some card for atc's. Looks alright but quite smelly. Now I know how to clear out my sinus. :)
If I finish the cards I will post them.

I have finished two layout for Designs In Digital. I am still part of their hybrid creative team even though there is now a new owner.Here are the two kits I used.

Eclectic bits and pieces

and

Forest Garden Pack

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tasha I love the way you mix digital and paper products together and come up with a fantastic creation!!

LOL about the sinuses!

Jodi said...

Hi Natasha,

I have tagged you so please pop over to my blog and say hi...

Next months packs are completed and I hope you like them...
cheers
jodi

Enchanted Scrapbooking.