Friday, February 15, 2008

Quite sad and a bit annoyed

I joined a fantastic group about 6 months ago called atcards. They are a fantastic bunch. Even though I had only done a limited amount of trading cards plenty were willing to do swaps with me. I was so encouraged. Now it is shutting down. At first it was in a months time but it has basically shut down now. So I don't know what is going to happen with all the swaps and the people who have been away for a few days :(

There are other groups. So hopefully we will be able to come together.

3 comments:

Sue said...

what a bummer Tash - you put so much effort into your cards too and they all looked gorgeous, hope you find out whats happening soon.
:)

Cheryl said...

We're meeting up on Flickr right now, and a new site is being formed out of the ashes of the old one. Please come back!
Flickr page:
http://flickr.com/groups/membersofatcards/
"Muppin" at Atcards

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Tash,

What a bummer that is, surely the owner of the group could have gotten someone else to run it??

I hope it all gets sorted soon for you.

I love your Layouts too!

Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!