Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick of being in pain

For the past few years I have had back problems. It comes and it goes. symptoms range from numbness down the leg which was awful to wake up to. Down to sever pain down my leg which I have had since about Christmas or longer. I have visited the Chiropractor even he has suggested I should get a CAT scan or MRI. Just hate this sort of thing.

Well I have finished two layouts today from challenges from 2 different forums. I'm going to be lazy about links today.

bye for now :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tash I hop that your back problems get sorted out soon hon.
Love both the layouts :)

Sonia said...

sasha, i hope your back gets better, suffering mild back pain today myself....and with a son with a horrid back pain condition, i totally relate to your blog heading today....
hugs and get well smooches....

Anonymous said...

Hope the MRI/CAT scan solves the problem quickly for you...