Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My first Inchie Swap and good news

Here are my inchie cards. They are so tiny to work with. So much fun.

Also I am going to be guest designer for Q Tea kits this coming May. I love the kits. Vintage and quite different.

Have also finished my challenge layout for A -Z in 26 fortnights. In Scraptastic South West.

This is my 'B'


I love using this photo. I already have in a few layouts.

Thanks for looking.

I have changed my Blogger format. Not sure if I like it. I don't know how to make it the style that I really want.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

looks good, and congrats on your guest spot....well done Sasha

Anonymous said...

Wow i love your Birdie at the top!!!
Looks Great!
Congrats on th Guest Spot!!
Well Done!!!
Love Taryn!

Unknown said...

Hey there :)
Long time no comment lol I read your blog, thanks bloglines :)
Congrats on the DT spot, love that ;)
Thanks for stopping bye and saying hi :)