Friday, March 28, 2008

paint

Not a hour goes past with out Ella asking me if she can paint or draw. While this is wonderful. She is using up my paint more than I am :) I hope my Dads talent for drawing has passed down to her. He was so talented. He would draw or play piano constantly. I think he started piano when he was 4 and drew as soon as he could pick up a pencil.

I thought I would share some pictures of what Ella did while my back was turned.


I didn't realise that she was going to start to try and eat the paint.

Hopefully I will scrap these soon :)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

She is just darling. What a little treasure.
Haven't checked your blog for a few days so have jsut read the last three posts. I know what you mean about the art journal. I think about doing an art journal A LOT. And I still haven't done it because I don't want to look at it and this "I wish it was better"
I don't know. It's hard to stop being harsh on yourself, I know.
I might bite the bullet tonight and do something.

Jodi said...

Just gotta love painting time. She has done remarkably well to not get paint everywhere.... Cant wait to see the layouts....

oh and great Word.pictures layout. it was awesome.

jodi

Gabriella said...

isnt it exciting to see creativity developing in your kids?? btw her work does look yummy enough to eat!

Anonymous said...

hi tash, just letting you know i dropped by (your blog), your work is just devine! I would have no idea where to start doing a LO like you do! just fab!