Sunday, March 9, 2008

More to Share again :)

Here are two layouts for Scraptastic South West.

I really loved the first one. Ella loves her doll house toys. She rarely plays with the the actual house. She used to get the little chairs and sit on them. She broke about three before she realised it wouldn't work. I wish I got the photo :)

Now its Dora and Snipers turn. I used some embellishments from QTea which I have had for a while. Love those kits.

The layout is meant to be based on this sketch.

Has turned out nothing like it really.



Here is a layout from the A - Z challenge at Scraptastic South West. The letter E.

I really want to do more layouts of Ethan.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Is there just the two photos in this post Tash? Because I see two photos but also two of those little boxes which makes it look like there should me two more photos there? Does that make sense?
That LO of Ethan is very nice, is it 8x11?
Those QTea kits always looks so good, I love them.

Gabriella said...

Pleased to have 'found ' your blog - love your 'arty' pages and your birdie banner is divine! thanks for sharing your lovely work x