Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Inspiration is right in front of me

I have made a start on the second week of my Softly Spoken class.

While I was painting I gave Ella a pizza box and kept giving her colours.


This is my first two sheets I have done for the second week. there is plenty more to do. I know whose work I prefer right now.

Also on the weekend Amie and Forever Always did a challenge to scrap whats on your desk. Well I did have a few random things such as business cards, a stamped image, rolodex card, a photo.

Here it is.

3 comments:

Lesli said...

What a creative little one - great art - love the page!

Anonymous said...

HI NAT!!!!

I can't believe I found your blog.
I found it through a post to a question about "fave celeb scrapper blog" on "essential baby????" scrap site.

First off, THANK YOU very much. That is very kind of you, although I'ld NEVER consider myself a "celeb" LOL! I would have to get a driver and trade in my kids for "good" ones and get me a "darling husband" as opposed to the one i own now! LOL!

anyway, i didn't know you had a blog so I'm so thrilled I found it.
Could YOU PLEASE send the link in a comment so I can add you to my list so i can come check out what you're doing in your neck of the woods...

thanks again Nat. I'll be back. (jeesh, i sound like Arnold.)

g

Melissa Goodsell said...

I love the layout and they are fabuous painting photos!
melx