Monday, March 3, 2008

Getting into Challenges again

I decided to take on the Forever Always Cybercrop challenges. I didn't get the time to do any at Mystical Scrapbooking :(

Here are my layouts.

This layout did not turn out at all how I wanted. I just wanted a hint of color on the closeup of my eyes but an accident with the ink caused it to change. Still don't know what to think.

We went to the Mt Dandenong Ranges yesterday. It was the first time we had an outing together as a family for quite a while. The challenge was to use 5 buttons, 4 pieces of chipboard, 3 brads 2 rubons and 1 flower. I have used a few more in some items :)

Ella planting her first plant :)

Other news. I am starting a on line course. I am doing the Softly Spoken Class with Karyn Gartel

I can't wait until it starts.

No comments: