Thursday, March 27, 2008

The beautiful sound of rain

I read quite a few blogs from around the world. Quite a few of the writers are so happy about the new sunshine of spring. Me. I'm happy about our beautiful rain falling. We need it so much. I wish it would rain all week and replenish our water supply. The only bad side is I like to stay indoors and nothing will get done. My husband who works outside as a rigger won't get as much work done. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it could just rain at night and early morning and have nice sunshine in the day.

I have just finished 22 Artist trading cards for a swap at Blue Bazaar. I was quite late in finishing them. Feel quite bad about it. But I'm not the last one. Also half way two layouts. I need to get out my camera more and take photos. Random ones. Then do some writing about them. Just for me so I won't forget. I have such a bad memory. Another reason why I started to scrap book.

I need to get motivated.

No comments: