Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How slack I have been

I have been a lazy blogger and also a lazy scrapper this last week. I have nice photos but haven't downloaded them off my camera. I am a person that gets bored easily. I am wondering if I am getting bored with blogging. All my life I have wanted to journal I make a start but never continue with it.

I have actually started three art journals but haven't gone past the first page. I know it will be good for me to express myself. Its so hard to just break through. After Ella was born I had some brief art therapy with some crayons and paints and I loved it. I loved talking to the girl who brought the paints and just doing whatever I wanted without any judgement. I think I am afraid of being judged. Being told it isn't good enough. Because an art journal is so personal its painful. I know I don't have to show it to the world. But really I am my worst judge. I am very criticl of myself to the point I can't continue in what I am doing.

This entry probably won't make sense to anybody. But it doesn't matter.

No comments: