Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lovely surprises

This is what I received in the mail yesterday from Brenda. So lovely.


I took a photo of it on but it hasn't turned out very well in the mirror. I forgot to ask Mark yesterday to take the photo.

Also yesterday I received my Artist Trading Cards from Blue Bazaar. They are all so beautiful.

Sarah had made a lovely little book to put them all in.



Also here is a layout for Enchanted Scrapbooking 'Pixie Gem Pack'. I also love the 'Message in a bottle pack.
Also there is a great new challenge Blog.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

The necklace looks lovely on you Tash - you DO have a very elegant neck.
I love the little ATC book, so clever!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling a little better Tash :) Gorgeous necklace, what a lovely thing to do Brenda! The ATC storage is also a very clever idea, mine are in those boring plastic sleeves.

Loving your colourful and creative work at the moment, you and paint go well together!

xx michelle