Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beautiful day

Last night I started a layout for a challenge. The word prompt was life. Rather than the obvious choice of a newborn baby. I chose a layout about my Dad. I spent half the night crying as a result. I think the emotions just build up. I miss him so much.

Here is the layout.

This morning we decided to go to St Kilda Beach. The weather was perfect not even a strong breeze. We also took Chloe our German Shorthaired Pointer. She is very energetic and I can't even take her for a walk without being exhausted especially having a toddler as well. We took so many photos. I feel so much better and refreshed after having a good cry and especially getting out of the house and seeing the Ocean.

Tash

4 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Brenda said...

Hi Tash, just saw this LO on Flickr, it's beautiful. Art is the best therapy ever. Makes you feel good.
Man, I feel refreshed just looking at that picture of Chloe running along the beach.

MG said...

I love that layout of your Dad Tashy. I feel so privileged to have shared part of that journey with you. I remember your Dad as a strong and yet very quiet man. You adored him, and in his eyes every time you were with him, everyone could see how much he adored you. It's a gorgeous layout. I'm glad you were able to reminisce and shed some tears. I love the music sheet too - that's just perfect! :-)

Nicole Aspinall said...

your work is just beautiful. look forward to playing together at the we challenge you blog. nic.