Monday, April 14, 2008

Been a bit slow on the blogging again.

Life is going so fast I just cannot keep up with it.

Today I have a new design design team position for a challenge blog. Should get my Mojo happening as well as the other great challenge blogs.

Its called We Challenge You. Its just not only about scrapping but also card making and off the page items which is exciting. I wonder if card making could include atc's :)

I finished some Artist Trading Cards today for a swap and found the subject a bit of a challenge but I loved it. The theme is Dark Art, Raven Swap.

I purchased the skeleton ephemera from here.

I am a sucker for challenges.

Here is one I finished with the theme 'sweet' in Scrapbooking 4 Less.
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Beautiful LO - love the ATC's :)