Friday, August 31, 2007

Seems A Long Time

Feel like I haven't said anything on here for quite a while. I have been scrapping a lot but also been having a bit of a lull. Last Saturday I was meant to meet up with some scrapping friends but I got lost getting there and I didn't make it. I was so upset with myself. I got back home had a few glasses of red and went to bed. I could of been more positive and participated in a cybercrop but no. Not me.

I found out today I didn't make it though the last challenge in Embellished idol. I didn't expect to feel so bummed because I didn't think I would even make it through the first round. Overall it has been a great experience. Also this is the last week of the Scrapworld challenge. I think I will settle down with all this challenge stuff because it isn't doing my confidence any good really. But I love a challenge though.


Here is my last embellished challenge.



Here is my last 2Scrapworld Challenges I have enjoyed these too and scrapworld have more challenges coming up :)




I have also been doing challenges in 1,2,3 CyberCrop. I have really enjoyed these and they come up once a month and there are prizes to win.

Here are some layouts.




Thought I would add something funny. Don't leave a 2 year old girl by herself in the bath room for a second.



What an innocent face.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Loving your work - good luck with the CC challenges. I bet you win the 'inspire' challenge!!

Fran

Anonymous said...

Yep,those innocent faces gets us everytime lol!
Keep doing challenges,you win everytime you finish a layout ;)
hugs,Monique