Monday, September 3, 2007

Getting Inky

There was a challenge at Whats New Scrap Chicks. We had to create a layout with something it in that had to do with postage. I had a great idea. Used heaps of Ink and stamping. I embossed for the first time too. Used the toaster because I don't have an embossing gun.



Only a few of us entered and I won the prize along with Kim. Can't wait to get it in the mail.


I started to subscribe to a really nice embellishment kit club. I love it so much. Its called Q Tea The images in the blog speak for themselves.

Here is the first layout I created with it. I still haven't used all the products yet.



I've also entered the layout into the 1,2,3 Challenge as I had almost finished it I checked out their blog and realised that my layout fell into the challenge requirements which was. No flowers, ripped paper and transparencies.

I am actually enjoying scrapping more that the Embellished idol challenge is over and also the Scrapworld one. But Scrapworld has a http://www.scrapworld.com.au/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1367 which I am starting on.

3 Angels Scrapping have got a monthly challenge. This months is about facing challenges. I have had a huge amount this past year. I will probably post more about it next week. I have been wanting to do a layout or canvas but have been putting it off. Now maybe a good time. I know I sound really vague.

I think I am making myself busy again. Also I love the Bons Scraps challenges too. See how I go

Thanks for looking.

Monique I saw your reply in the comments. Not sure if you will read this again but what you said is so true. Every time we finish a layout we win.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Looove that LO - and congrats on your win, thats stuff looks fabulous!!

Fran xx