Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This time last year.

I was 19 weeks pregnant. I was due to have my main scan the next day. As usual I was always worrying. I hadn't felt the baby move. I decided I would go to my small clinic they have a very small old ultrasound machine. Deb my midwife could not find the heart beat. The old machine should have been able to. The doppler machine hadn't picked it up either but it didn't in the past either. I knew there was something wrong. I have had a previous misscarriage and the same machine showed no heartbeat at 9 weeks. Deb who is so nice drove me to the hospital and yes my beautiful baby had passed away.
My son named our little boy Michael.

Today the memory is so strong and clear of what happened. To make this worse I am meant to be pregnant now but I had lost that one too at 13 weeks even though the scan showed a perfectly healthy baby a week earlier. I knew this time almost the day the baby past.

Sorry that this hasn't been scrap related at all but I don't think I would have been as paaionate about it without the grief in my heart.

9 comments:

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and sending you lots of cuddles.

Fran said...

That is so sad, thinking of you at this devastating time

Fran xx

Karlene said...

Big hugs to you Natasha. My thoughts are with you. Take care sweet.

Karlene xx

Sam said...

Thinking of you {hugs}
It will be 10 years this year that I lost my little boy Dylan... also at 19 weeks pregnant. Please feel free to contact me if you ever need someone to chat to.
Take Care
Sam

Brenda said...

I've been thinking of you this week Sasha, my heart breaks just to think about what you have been through.

~Col~ said...

Thinking of you Sweetie and sending you lots of cyber-hugs!! Take care and we're here if you need us!!

jodyg said...

Thinking of you Tash. {{HUGS}}

debbiedo said...

Don't know the right words to say but just wanted to let you know I have been thinking of you.

Hugs.

Debbie

Susanne Perry said...

My thoughts are also with you Tash.