Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On more of a positive note.

Firstly just want to thank everyone who left such wonderful comments.

Here is a layout I finished for the Embellished Idol Just For Fun Section. Had to do hybrid scrap booking. I used digibrushes from Rhonna Farrer and design fruit

The photo was of the moon taken during daylight I then added all the digi elements then I equalised it and softened the image. I am very much a novice at this sort of thing. I really enjoy it.

Original Photo.





After the editing.



Here is the layout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love digi stuff also but I am not very good at it lol!

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

FLIP I LOve Love LOVE It!! What a stunning LO, maybe I need to get into digi a bit more, you have inspired me girl.

debbiedo said...

Wow, that is stunning!!!!!!!!!

Deb

Manon Keir said...

Wow, how cool is that!! Love it. I must really have a go at the digi stuff if this is what you can do with it!!

Anonymous said...

this is soooo cool! love what you've done!

Susanne Perry said...

Love the digi effects, great L/O! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog too Tash

Melanie said...

I just love what you did to the photo - me - lots of learning ahead me thinks!!!! Great job!