Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ella can skii!! & Tagged

At Scrap World I won the weeks competition for my Young Man layout. Really happy. My son is so excited about it too.

Here is my layout for this weeks Scrap World entry its not my usual style. The challenge is to be influenced by an advertisement. Here is the add.



Here is the layout.



Last Friday I decided to do another challenge at 1,2,3, Cybercrop. I haven't started yet and I hope I can finish by the end of the month.

Here is my layout for the 1,2,3 Challenge
The criteria is to use green material, stitching, and something over a year old. I used an old pokemon card :)



Here is this weeks Embellished entry. Had to use a paint strip. I don't think I will make it to the next round the girls are just so talented.



Here are some pics of us at the snow. Can't beleive Ella wore here skiis and moved around on them she only turned 2 a few months ago.



Last but not least I have beed tagged by Narelle aka Sassyscrap Now I am a Rockin' Girl Blogger

I have been hoping to be nominated one day :)

Now who to tag Felicity, Sue, Clair, and Amanda
Love to tag more but I want to go to sleep soon :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These layouts are just beautiful, you do really gorgeous work.
Melx
P.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment

Admin said...

Hello, new to your blog and gotta say I love your work, you have such beautiful layouts, look forward to checking in in the future!

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Oh I love your bright eyes LO it is stunning. And a Nelly Furtardo fan aswell, Im only just starting to follow her music its fantastic.