Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm Amazed

I decided to do embellished idol at the last minute.
The first week was to do a sketch. I was really amazed at all the comments I received. I really enjoyed doing the layouts. I have loved these photos for ages and I finally scrapped them.
Here is my layout.




At scrap world the challenge was to do a certain scraplift. I chose to do Emily.
Here it is



Ethan is really growing up and it really shows in the above photos. He is going to be so handsome when he grows up.

3 comments:

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Hello Hello

Oh my gosh sorry haven't been in to have a look for awhile, busy with visitors. Loving your LO's, might have to scraplift the adore one sometime if you don't mind?? So feminine with the angled photos and rubs on's LOVE IT. The photos of your DD and DS are just gorgeous, great photography!!!

Have tagged you aswell AGAIN, it's a cool one. Pop into my blog for a looksy.

Unknown said...

Hello, just found your while looking for something else and just had to say Hello and love the layouts!
Hope you have a wonderful week

Anonymous said...

LOVE the layouts Sasha!!! and LOVE that song as well!!!

AWesome stuff!!!

Charmane