Friday, August 3, 2007

Getting slack already!

I have had quite a busy week and I have done quite a bit of scrapping but I haven't finished all I wanted to do.

I have involved myself in quite a few challenges.

Here is my layout for Scrap Worlds Back to Reality. Week 4.

We had to use 6 different products/techniques in our layouts. I used paint, bling, chipboard, flower, patterned paper and an overlay.
The layout is of an elephant in Melbourne zoo. I love them. The name of one of the elephants is Num-Oi I'm not sure if I have the right one though.



I also did some layouts for 3 Angels Scrapping.

The layout had to have purple.



The next was from Cat and the layout had to be minimalist.



Another one.



Another challenge was from Bons Scraps. The criteria was to have something new, a black background, and felt. There had to be two colors I think from Charms groovy t-shirt :)



I'll leave you with a funny photo of my daughter. Apparently she loves Lamb Shanks.

1 comment:

Karlene said...

Hi Nahte.. Loving all your layouts! The pic of your daughter is priceless. Too cute!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, finally found you :)
Take care
Karlene