Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Narelle aka Sassyscrap the other day. I have been slack and havn't done any thing. So here it is.


1)Post these rules
2)Each Person tagged must post 8 random (interesting) facts about themselves.
3)Write a BLOG post on these facts.
4)At the end of the post 8 more people are tagged and named.
5)Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them that they are tagged.

I'm not very interesting but here are some facts.

1. I have been in a country that had declared war.

2. I have no toes on one foot. I'm quite strange.

3. I love Star Trek.

4. I am half Russian.

5. I used to dream of being an Olympic showjumper.

6. I have worked on a live news program. I got the sack rather quickly. Very stressful.

7. I play piano.

8. I did a Bachelor degree even though I flunked high school.

I am going to Tag

Felicity
Sue
Michelle
Sarah
Melissa
melanie

Here is a layout I did for 3AS which had to have purple. I think I over did it a bit. I didn't like this layout at first but its growing on me.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Those trees are amazing!! ANd love that LO - so daring!!!

Fran xx

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Heh Sashy, I have ALL my toes and I am strange!!!! LOL. That LO is awesome, love your freestyle its so refreshing.