Monday, July 23, 2007

Hmmmmm

I noticed that there has been 125 hits to my blog. I'm quite amazed that so many people have looked at my blog. I will confess a lot of those hits have been me trying to fix up the problems I have been having in learning how to do everything. I really like people leaving a message. It makes me feel really good :) But also its great to just have this for the sake of it.

I got a album kit from Jen Hall and I am really looking forward to do her class. I need to learn so much more. Jen is so creative and I need just a bit of that.

On more of a personal note my husband has been working all day and he is going to work tonight on a different job. He is a rigger and at times he has dangerous work to do. I find it hard to think about it too much.

Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done tonight and finish off some layouts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh that kit would be NICE!!! Love Jen's work!!! Your pages are gorgeous and LOVE the banner too!!! Hope to see you at the CC on Saturday night at Bons!!! Take Care Love Charmane

Felicity said...

Hi Tash, Wished you didnt live so far away from me LOL we could catch up on the nights your DH is out working. I love the photos he took while up at the mountain look amazing.