Friday, May 16, 2008

A lot of catching up to do and a new family addition.

Firstly this is one of the reasons I have been behind.

Parties
Doing the floorboards. Only half the house though.
Just before the sanding. I was so shocked the amount of dust that was produced.



Here is the new addition to our family. We don't know if the bird is a he or a she so is nameless right now.




Here is my latest layout. The castle and gold are from the latest Q Tea kit. I am still working on using the rest of the ephemera in the kit. Just had a look at the preview of the June kit and its looks beautiful.
Have a great day. thanks for looking.

Also I would love an opinion on birds names and also a colour to paint our walls which are so dull right now.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

The floor is looking fabulous. I can imagine the amount of dust that would have been flying, yuk.
How cute is Ella with her little butterfly face, adorable! Did you do that??
OK I would be worse than useless at recommending paint colours but personally for your gorgeous bird, I say Oscar or Lulu. Where did he/she come from?
Off to check out the QTea kits (again)

Unknown said...

Brenda. I didn't do the butterfly. My good friend Rachel did it. She is so talented.