Sunday, May 25, 2008

Inspired

I have had a relaxing weekend. My husband worked yesterday (Saturday) so I was able to finish a layout.

I have been enjoying a certain blog called My Marrakesh. I just love it. It has brought back my passion for the potential for travel. There is an outside world. I still have a sense of adventure. Today. Ethan and I went to see the new Indiana Jones film. I love the adventure. There is more to life than being in the house every day. If only we had the money.

My husband and I have talked about traveling to Nepal. But before Ella was born. Maybe we could take her. Ethan would be fine. Mark would be so close to his dream. Mt Everest. He is a climber and has had a few friends who have climbed the mountain even some one who had died.



Now to completely change the topic here is a layout I have completed but has taken me so long to finish.

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Thank you so much for the mention! Before we lived in Morocco, we lived in Nepal. My husband is a climber, too. We wanted to live the life we had imagined.:)

Brenda said...

Thanks for the link to that blog Tash. How fabulous!
My wanderlust comes and goes. I have only been overseas once, I did a trip to Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Russia. I did it on a bus tour though, so it was a real fly through trip, I would love to go back there again.