Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally catching up a little bit

I have finally posted my two 4 x 4 Inchies in the post today. They are so overdue for a swap I am involved with. I will have to take a break from swapping for a while I think.

Here they are.


Not quite a Mermaid

Alice in WonderlandAlso the May Challenge is up on the We Challenge You Blog. Really exciting as it is a new Challenge Blog. There is a Off the page challenge, a layout challenge and a card challenge each month.

This is my layout.
The products are from last months Q Tea Kit. It has come out quite crooked on here.

I also have work to do for this months Q Tea kit which is wonderful.

On the renovating front which was really just doing floorboards. But it is so hard when you are doing them all yourself and still living in the house with kids. Its all so worth it now. Ella spilt something on the floor and all I had to do was to wipe. No getting down on my hands and knees and and scrubbing. I just couldn't cope with the scrubbing as I have a herniated disc. I said to Mark we have to do the floor boards and so finally after removing the awful carpets about 4 years ago it is done.

Now just the bathroom. The tiles are falling off and the tap is so rusty it might come off as one did in the kitchen and water went everywhere. One step at a time. :)

I will post again soon with some more work that I am currently doing.

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Tash. Are you doing the QTea kit for this month coming?
Can't wait to see what you come up with, and hope I am able to get my hands on one.
Glad to hear your floors are done. I can imagine how stressful that would've been, didn't envy you doing it.

Kate O'Brien said...

love all the new work! fab stuff.

can't wait to see new photos of the house stuff!