Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long time no post.

Well my operation did get postponed again. I was so upset. Almost right at the last minute. When I was contacted with the next date I was prepared not to go in. But I did.

I did come home from my operation yesterday. So I am quite sore and stiff with bruises all over my arms and hands because I don't have good veins. I'm so glad it is over and done with. But I still have to wait for the test results to see if there is anything nasty. If there is the other thyroid will have to be taken out. So I still have a wait.

I have an excuse to shop when I am better to get some nice scarves as my neck looks awful. I'm glad I saw some in Sussans on line catologue.

I did finish my How Dare you challenge before I went in hospital.


Have a look at the challenge blog. The inspiration is amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you big 'get well' and 'heal fast' (((hugs)))

Brenda said...

Oh Tash, I can't believe they put you off again. Thank god it's done now. I hope you're feeling better soon and the test results are positive.
Thinking of you.
I will be off line for a couple off weeks after tomorrow, hopefully I may finally catch you on MSN when I get back :)

Jodi said...

Good to hear that you finally had your operation and that everything went well. Good luck with the test results.. and we look forward to scrapping with you again soon.

Jodi

Brenda said...

Hi Tash, hope everythings going well down there.
Miss chatting to you.
Keeping my eye out on Messenger for you :)