Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I finally have my operation date. Next Tuesday. The same week my son goes on a camp. I'm glad he is leaving on monday. It would be awful not seeing him off.

I am trying to organise my home hopefully before the operation. Mainly by reducing the amount of clutter that I have. I want to change how I live my paperwork is awful and I can never find anything. Also I have thought a lot recently on why I consume. I have always felt better when I had purchased something. Now I feel proud that I haven't. I will see how I go.

There is a use your stash challenge in the scrapbook section of Essential Baby so I hope to use up some of it. :)

I have a goal not to purchase anything until I have used a lot of my stash or give it a way.

3 comments:

Edleen said...

*Hugs* take care :)

Giovanna Scott said...

all the best for the op natasha.

Brenda said...

Hi Tash, I have been thinking of you but have been away from the computer for a few days.
I hope you are OK and everything has gone smoothly.
I will keep my eye out for you on messenger.
Take care Tash.
Hope to hear from you soon.