Friday, August 8, 2008

ok

I did say in my other entry that I would be scrapbooking to keep my mind off the looming surgery. Well. It hasn't really happened. But I have been looking at the photos on my screen saver thinking. I must scrap this one and this one :)

I am published this month both in Scrapbook memories and Scrapbook creations. Hopefully looking through my new Magazine will inspire me as I havn't purchased one in quite a while. It does feel quite nice. I haven't tried for a while to get something published. Maybe just one :)

Here is the published layout at Scrapbook Creations. The kit I had used for a few for the paper was from Enchanted Scrapbooking who will be soon opening a shop.
Also I had finally completed my chunky book page. I had started it ages ago but still ended up finishing it at the last minute. I was so close in it not being accepted because I was late. I was so inspired when I first started my page then I had a complete mental block as it didn't turn out how I had expected it to. I did 10 of them.

Here is the front. It didn't scan very well.



The back. I think I like it better somehow. So much simpler.

I will hopefully post more soon. If I get around to it.

Still waiting on my phone call :( I hate waiting.

3 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi Natasha
Thinking of you with your looming surgery. The artwork is fantastic. Just love your stuff!
xx
gigi

jakey said...

spotted you on pink paislee... i'm a stamp lover too Lol! You have some gorgeous stuff going on here!

jk x

Jodi said...

The Enchanted Scrapbooking Layout is great.. and the write up is fantastic... great layout Natasha... Cant wait to see what you come up with next...

Cheers