Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Arghh

I am slowly getting through some things.

I am halfway through some of my Artist Trading Cards.

I have some Layouts that I need to make a start on as I have plenty of new photos.

Just so slow right now.

Such a boring blog. Well I am getting a bit bored with it.

Here are a few photos from the weekend.

Ethan and I. I wish I had just smiled would have been a better photo.


Ella and Ethan playing soft ball. Ella insists on keeping her bike helmet on.




Ella is so confident on her bike it will be a matter of time when I will take off her training wheels.


Thats all for now :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Tash, lovely pictures. I hate having my picture taken. I have started taking pictures of myself to try and get over it, LOL.
That park looks like a gorgeous big patch of green.
How funny is Ella in her helmet!
I know what you mean about blog boredom. I want to keep mine going but I just don't have the time to make thought out posts at the moment. We'll see. I really don't want to can it just yet.