Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scrapping wise I have had ups and downs. I was a design team member of a blog and now I am not. I was quite down about it but now I am quite happy. The whole thing was quite strange. A whole lot of other girls for the same.

I have started a challenge/comp at forever always to make a 'Forever Always, Forever Family' Book. Perfect for me right now. There are 6 challenges but my album has more than 6 pages so I will continue after the comp is finished.

Here is the cover.
Also a layout from a challenge at Bon Scraps.


Haven't got much more to say.

Have a nice Saturday.

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

Hi Natasha. I, like you, am trying to be positive about the DT situation. While it was unfortunate and like you say at times strange, we can be proud of what WE did and move forward. I look forward to seeing more of your creations on your blog.
Take care.
Kerryn
x

Trace Geworsky said...

Hi Natasha....I agree with you girls 100%...I was quite angry how she handled the entire situation, but everything about it was incredibly weird.
I emailed her last night to send her a reality check, that in this world with her behavious she will never make it in the scrapping industry, and that maybe she should thank everyone(people she booted as well as current DT) for all of their hard work..considering not everyone even received any supplies.
Take care, girl(p.s. I love your blog)
Trace

Jodi said...

Hi Natasha... sorry to hear about the unfortuate end at another blog...
Keep scrapping.. your work is great and probably too good for them anyway.

cheers

Brenda said...

OMG, I LOVE the cover of you Family book, that is perfect. Love, love, love it Tash!