Sunday, June 8, 2008

horsing around

Last night Ella was in her big girls bed for the first time. Well at least half the night :)
Sorry the picture is so dark. You can still see a bit.

It was sort of bittersweet because we had to take the the cot. There is a bit of an ache in my heart.

Also today we went to one of our favorite places St Kilda Beach and we also took Chloe for a run. She loved it. We also strolled through the markets. I really restrained myself and didn't purchase anything. the first time we went there, there was a lady that sold mounted rubber stamps. I really wish she would come back.

We took Ella on her first pony ride. I used to own horses. I miss riding so much. Well I am a bit rusty with them and as I led the pony my handbag fell a bit and the pony spooked. Ella fell off but very gently as she was relaxed and mark caught her. She was crying :(. I was always taught to get back on a horse if I had fallen off if I wasn't injured. So I cuddled her and put her back on. I was still cuddling her while back on the pony and she loved it.
You can see the offending handbag. In the photo. The poor pony got a fright when it fell off my shoulder. Very silly of me.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

So cute! Ruby had her first little pony ride last year and my heart just aobut melted.
Now that we live in the sticks I think how nice it would be if one day she could have a pony. Unfortunately I know stuff all about horses. In fact, truth be known, I think I'm scared of them a little.