Monday, October 22, 2007

Good News

I have been doing a challenge at Forever Always Design Team Comp. Having heaps of fun.


Here are the layout I have done so far.

I don't really normally scrap pictures of myself but it was part of the challenge. I would rather scrap anything be me.



I still have another coming.

I should say my good news. I have two acceptances for Scrapbook Creations. I just need to remember to post them in time. I'm a bit nervous about posting my layouts so therefore I am procrastinating.

I am typing in my Blog when I really shouldn't be. In the morning before school. So I had better get off here and I will update soon :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the layouts, congrats on the submissions and have a happy week :)

Susanne Perry said...

Congrats on the acceptances Tash. love you new L/Os too. The clock one is stunning. Don't like to scrap myself much either...lol!

Brenda said...

Love your LO's Tash, but I know what you mean about scrapping yourself...........I've never done it, so far....