Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The best compliment


I have really been into Artist Trading Cards. I have recently found a forum especially devoted to them and decided to join. I put up my card in the gallery and someone already whats to trade. The problem is that there is a photo behind it. So I am going to make another. I think its the best compliment I could receive for anything I have created or will create




Here are some layouts and a OTP I did for a competition for a DT I didn't win. But I'm so happy that my friends Felicity and Kim from Essential Baby were chosen :)




I have had this 'E' for so long. I got it so I could decorate Ella's room. Now I have think of what I can do for Ethan. So much harder with a 10 year old. I am open for suggestions.




Love this photo. Been wanting to srap it for so long. Ella and George the cat are very good friends.


Here is my latest from the Forever Always Comp.

3 comments:

Danielle Quarmby said...

Loving these layouts :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layouts as always Darl!
Love how you put so many things on the page really gives alot to admire!
Love It!
Taryn.

Louise said...

Fabo LO's Sasha, and congratulations on your week 3 win at Forever Always!!

Louise :)