Thursday, December 6, 2007

What have I been up to?

I am now a design team member of Scraptastic South West.

Here is my first design team layout.
I am also a Guest Designer for Crafty Collages. Here is my layout.



I think there is a theme to my layouts at the moment especially my Christmas related one. Basically to be thankful. Especially for my family. to be thankful for what I have. Even though I have gone through so much loss in the last few years its so good to try on focusing on what I have.

Here is my album I have done for Designs in Digital



I have also done a few atc's here are some for a swap in ATCards.com



Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Congratulations Sasah!!!

Angela said...

Hi Tashy!

Love your LO's Hon, glad to see you on board at SSW and I am looking forward to working along side you and your inspirational work.

Hugs Angie:)

Giovanna Scott said...

Great work Sasha and congrats on the DT spots. Love love love your work.

Brenda said...

Love all your ATCs' Sasha. I would love to do some more of these when I can make some time, maybe in the new year...

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts Tash and those Atc's are just gorgeous!!